The Sixth Sacred Responsibility is Create and Play
Action Steps For This Sacred
- Take a moment and think about how you express creativity and playfulness.
- Write down 3 ways you experience play and creativity daily.
- Read the chapter.
- Enjoy the practice exercises.
- Digest the material and head to the next chapter, Relax and Celebrate.
- The art of play as a creative process.
- Keeping it real; keeping it fun.
- Try something new, try something different.
- Sensuality and living in a turned-on state.
“When we engage in what we are naturally suited to do, our work takes on the quality of play and it is play that stimulates creativity.” -Linda Naiman
Sensuality is a gift for the woman in her third act. We have an increased ability to enjoy, to take pleasure in life and be unapologetic in our love for feeling good in our bodies. We have a natural connection to flow, to undulation, to curves and to sway. Tapping into how good all of this feels is both creative and playful. Living in a turned on state is where it’s at!