The Eighth Sacred Responsibility is Gratitude
Action Steps For This Sacred
- Take a moment and think about your current experience with Gratitude.
- Write down 3 areas of your life where you feel most grateful.
- Read the chapter.
- Enjoy the practice exercises.
- Digest the material and congratulate yourself for coming this far!
- Click the You did it! button.
- Living in a state of gratitude.
- None of this will reach its full potential without gratitude.
- Story telling as an expression of gratitude.
“The best way to show my gratitude is to accept everything, even my problems, with joy.” -Mother Theresa
Our authentic-self thrives when grateful. And the energy we have begun to cultivate now, the energy of a life well-lived, a life of thriving, begins to ripple out into the great mystery when gratitude is the prevailing wind. We will only reach our full potential when the experience of gratitude is present in our lives.