The Seventh Sacred Responsibility is Relax and Celebrate
Action Steps For This Sacred
- Take a moment and think about your ability to relax.
- Write down 3 things you can celebrate about your life.
- Read the chapter.
- Enjoy the practice exercises.
- Digest the material and head to the next chapter, Gratitude.
- Relaxing as a glowing example of joy, care and kindness.
- Celebrating others. Celebrating yourself.
- Enjoying growing wiser.
- Ageing gracefully, strong and imbued with story.
“Well-being is making its way to you at all times. If you will relax and find a way to allow it, it will be your experience.” -Abraham (Esther Hicks)
I am just going to put it out there. I would like to propose that, as modern-day women in our third act, we consider that conscious relaxation may very well be our fountain of youth. Throughout history, people have been searching for the elusive fountain of youth, what if it was always in our reach? Our inner reach.