The Fifth Sacred Responsibility is Honour your intuition
Action Steps For This Sacred
- Take a moment and think about how you relate to your own intuition.
- Write down an experience when you listened to your intuitition.
- Read the chapter.
- Enjoy the practice exercises.
- Digest the material and head to the next chapter, Create and Play.
- Respecting your inner wisdom keeper.
- Following your fine inner compass.
- Release and Nourish.
- Intimate Relationships.
“A strong woman understands that the gifts such as logic, decisiveness, and strength are just as feminine as intuition and emotional connection. She values and uses all of her gifts.” -Nancy Rathburn
For goodness sake, rip the Band-Aid off! It is time to honour our intuition for the incredible inner compass that it is. Call it what you will, but we have a keen inner knowing that can be continuously traced back to the start of something good, and the start of something that completely sucked. We knew what was going to increase our vitality and what was going to decrease our vitality, we knew. That was our intuition speaking to us.