Living Sacred Daily ~ 12-week Course
Learn the ten original biohacking habits that support health, joy and a life well lived.
Increased vitality is our goal. Valuing ourselves deeply is the path. This is the art of living sacred daily.
10 Original Biohacking Habits
Our Living Sacred Daily Course consists of 10 life enhancing habits found in the ancient wisdom of yoga and Ayurveda.
These systems teach us to live our earth-bound lives with maximum vital life-force.
By cultivating the ten habits of daily sacred life from these sacred traditions, you can cultivate the joy and vitality you need for your optimal life.
Studied over twelve weeks, the ten Living Sacred Daily habits will support lasting change toward a life well lived.
Invest in your bio-education and claim your vitality now!
- View our upcoming Live Course Call Schedule HERE
“Interestingly enough, when we do things that are good for us everyone benifits”
Meet The Habits!
- Habit 1: Earlier, Lighter Dinner
- Habit 2: Early To Bed
- Habit 3: Start The Day Right
- Habit 4: Breath Body Practice
- Habit 5: Plant Based Diet
- Habit 6: Self Massage
- Habit 7: Sit In Silence
- Habit 8: Healthy Eating Guidelines
- Habit 9: Come to Your Senses
- Habit 10: Easeful Living
“Together we walk the way of the sovereign person, taking sacred responsibility for every aspect of our thoughts, words and actions in a fiery act of defiance over boredom, self-sabotage and old programs.”
Level up Your Vitality Like A Pro with our 1 Year Journey
Drop by drop, fill your cup. Start with a 12-week study and implementation of the 10 habits, followed by level two and three teachings to cement the habits and deepen our learning. In our fourth semester, our habit study shifts inward, experiencing the habits as automatic within us, we have a day retreat in the fourth semester and two group calls. We are in for the long haul! Each level offers us an opportunity to grow our 10 habits, and increase our vitality, joy, health and happiness.
- Weekly group class calls to focus deeply on each habit.
- Access to The Eight Sacred Responsibilities self-paced journey for thriving in your Third Act of life.
- Year-long discounted fee structure. (Our call schedule)
Year Long Journey Fees Option
A year-long group study of the habits keeps us connected and focused on our collective goals of vitality and joy.
- 1st Session Level One $575.00
- 2nd Session Level Two $525.00
- 3rd Session Level Three $475.00
- 4th Session Retreat Time! Day Retreat Included for all one year members.
- Ready to commit to the one year journey? Are you ALL IN? If so this is your discounted price $1500.00
the old way
- Poor quality sleep. Late nights. I’m tired.
- Not enough energy to do what I want.
- The people in my life are not interested in healthy living.
- I have brain fog, forgetfulness, and lac creative inspiration.
- I don’t know how to change.
- I want to live my best life ever.
- I need support to make lasting change.
- I want to feel good in my own skin.
the living sacred daily way
- I sleep deeply in harmony with my natural rhythms.
- I wake up refreshed and ready to enjoy the day.
- I accept where others are at while rocking my self-care.
- My mind is clear and I feel inspired to treat myself like someone I love.
- I orient myself towards vitality.
- I am part of a group of like minded people who are my cheerleaders.
- I feel good in my body.
Join the Movement
“You deserve to feel your best each day. Your health and happiness matters to me. After all, what is this life without health and happiness?”
Course Curriculum Overview and the Habits
- A 12 week journey with a supportive community.
- 12 Weekly course calls. 90 minutes of learning, sharing and Q&A. Course overview week 1. 10 habits one per week. Course wrap party week 12.
- Full access to our forum Facebook page. Success stories hub, and the place to be supported by all of your cheerleaders.
- Option to join the one year ride, keep going!
- Check out our upcoming Live Course Call Schedule HERE.
Next Level Health
Earlier Lighter Dinner
Early To Bed
Start The Day Right
Breath Body Practice
Plant Based Diet
Sit in Silence
Come to your senses
Anchoring the Habits
The materials provided on this site are for informational purposes only. Any of the information available on this site is meant to strengthen your common sense and not a substitute for it. It is also not a substitute for the advice of your doctor, lawyer, accountant, or any of your advisors, personal or professional.